- Security and privacy are at the core of our business practices and product offerings; we care deeply about protecting the personal information of our customers and website visitors. Our goal is to be as transparent and forthright as possible about the data we collect, with whom we share this data, and how this data is used.
The data we collect includes: user information (name, email, physical address, company name, phone number, geographic location, payment information, etc.), digital information (IP address, browser information and history, device information, meta data, certain provided social media identifiers, etc.), and information from other sources (publicly available information, information you provide at seminars, information you consent to be provided to us by third parties, etc.).
- DomainBiz is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. DomainBiz collects information from our users at several different points on our web site. We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways: (1) To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested; (2) To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests; (3) To quickly process your transactions; (4) To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please update your newsletter preferences available within My Account area of our billing and support system. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails.
- A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
- We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- We use an outside credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
- We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services.
- These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we DomainBiz are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
- Protection this web site takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the web site, your information is protected both online and off-line.
- Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies is added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers’ information is protected.
If any law enforcing agency lawfully requests for disclosure of any information from us then DomainBiz may have to disclose such information that have been legally requested for by law enforcing agency.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution